Placing All American Chicken machine in mall storefront?

I'm thinking about approaching some of the stores at my local mall that are located near an indoor playground and seeing if any of them would allow me to put an All American Chicken machine in their store entryway for commission. Is this a good idea, or do you think once the mall notices the machine they'll want a share of it, too?

Before going too far with this...one of the first things you need to verify is whether or not the mall(s) in question has an exclusive contract with a vendor already.

If so, the stores you are about to pitch to may not have the ability to allow your machine.

Even if it's in the store...if it's visible to the mall's "public" areas, the vendor may have the right to ask your location to kick you out.

The malls around here are tied up by vendors with exclusive contracts.

And those contracts are enforced by said vendors.

Good advice Sherlock. Also most malls only let the store use a small amount of space in the store front. Most malls is 12 to 16 inches.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

But the mall idea is a great one. You may want to talk to the mall about setting one or two up in a common area like the food court. I think two of them back to back would look good.

hav do you do a lot of malls? i put some cranes in a mall, they cut me a real crappy deal

its barely breaking even and im pushed off in a corner somewhere. most of the ones i talked to

wanted similar deals, is there a way to cut a better deal? im sure it would do better if it was in the

"main drag" but they didnt want to hear it even tho they have bulk islands there

hav do you do a lot of malls? i put some cranes in a mall, they cut me a real crappy deal

its barely breaking even and im pushed off in a corner somewhere. most of the ones i talked to

wanted similar deals, is there a way to cut a better deal? im sure it would do better if it was in the

"main drag" but they didnt want to hear it even tho they have bulk islands there

All if mine are through a vending management company. I'm mostly in food courts.

Archived