New Member from Chicago.

Hey guys, my name is Joseph. I am just getting started in the vending business and currently own a double head machine with one side set up for and candy and the other gumballs. The machine was dirty when I picked it up so I cleaned it and decided to paint it blue. I think it came out pretty good, the old color was a less appealing dark brown. I am currently in the process of buying some Vendstars and 7 locations. I am also self locating and learning as much as I can about this business. In the future I would like to move into full line vending for a little extra income every month while I'm in school. The machine I have now says Vendmasters on the handle, is anyone familiar with these machines? My machine is missing a door and I would like to know where to pick one up. Also, do you think it will be better to go with a national charity or a local one? I feel that a local charity will appeal more to local business owners. Also, does anyone have any information on vending laws and permits needed for Illinois?

Thank you,

Joseph

Before

a6936116-1cba-1e80.jpg

After

a6936116-1cd0-08c5.jpg

Missing door

a6936116-1cef-44ab.jpg

Joseph, welcome to the forums. You'll find several answers to your questions in several of the forums that are already up here. Especially those on Vendmasters, replaceable parts, charity recommendations, and state-wise regulations. You'll learn a ton just going through the forums on your own time; there's a wealth of information here.

Good luck!

Excuse me if I am doing something incorrectly, but every time I search the forum for "Vendmaster" or "Vendmasters" only one thread is returned and it does not give me any information. I also tried to search on Google, but there is no useful information there either. I'm just looking for some information about these vending machines and where I can get a replacement door. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Joseph first welcome to our little slice of the web. I would think any of the imports, Rhino, LYPC etc. Would fit your machine. If you measure the ears and the opening maybe you could call AA or candymachinefactory.com.

Hey guys, my name is Joseph. I am just getting started in the vending business and currently own a double head machine with one side set up for and candy and the other gumballs. The machine was dirty when I picked it up so I cleaned it and decided to paint it blue. I think it came out pretty good, the old color was a less appealing dark brown. I am currently in the process of buying some Vendstars and 7 locations. I am also self locating and learning as much as I can about this business. In the future I would like to move into full line vending for a little extra income every month while I'm in school. The machine I have now says Vendmasters on the handle, is anyone familiar with these machines? My machine is missing a door and I would like to know where to pick one up. Also, do you think it will be better to go with a national charity or a local one? I feel that a local charity will appeal more to local business owners. Also, does anyone have any information on vending laws and permits needed for Illinois?

Thank you,

Joseph

Before

a6936116-1cba-1e80.jpg

After

a6936116-1cd0-08c5.jpg

Missing door

a6936116-1cef-44ab.jpg

in your m&m machine you have the brush housing in backwards, if you leave it like that the candy will pour out. jax

Archived