OK Manufacturing machines

I got the new Vending Times in the mail today and saw a brief write-up about a new pinball gumball/toy machine from a company named OK Manufacturing. It looked kind of cool, and if the pirce is right, I might consider something like it for one of my locations. Has anybody ever had any of their equipment?

OK is renowned for thinking "outside" the box. Their machines are always eye-catching, and seem to do well for their operators. However, their machines are usually on the pricier side. I haven't owned any of their machines because nobody is selling them used, which is a very good sign. If it's profitable, people aren't going to sell them.

I have ALOT of thier equiptment

I recommend them to anyone hands down.

1 They are TOP QUALITY

2 They are Some of the best equiptment made.

3 Thier Machines make money and are SEVERE Vandal / Abuse Resistant.

4 they are place and FORGET.. you never need to worry if they are working or going to be a hassle.

I have 2 Gravity hill games... NEVER A PROBLEM...

I have 3 SportsBall gumball machines.

1 discontinued Gumball Rollercoaster.. STILL WORKING not a problem..

1 soccer ball machine.... I have had to replace some plastic bushings and Rubber grips... but thats all due to customer wear and tear

2 JR giant machines

4 roadrunner spirals.. never a problem again

I would buy thier stuff new or used all day long.

This should tell you how well they were built

i got cut off on the freeway at 70mph..

i had a gravity hill in the back of the truck (turtled) the excessive force broke the strap

it fell off the truck, skidded down i-75 in detroit hit the center median and spun to a stop

damages? road rash on rear locks... some road rash on bottom flap.. busted top light (plastic) and cracked front shield... $300.00 in damages

no damage to motors... circuts.. playfield.... capsule mechs... nothing... built like a tank..

i soo want tractor time and skittleball..

bill

I have ALOT of thier equiptment

I recommend them to anyone hands down.

1 They are TOP QUALITY

2 They are Some of the best equiptment made.

3 Thier Machines make money and are SEVERE Vandal / Abuse Resistant.

4 they are place and FORGET.. you never need to worry if they are working or going to be a hassle.

I have 2 Gravity hill games... NEVER A PROBLEM...

I have 3 SportsBall gumball machines.

1 discontinued Gumball Rollercoaster.. STILL WORKING not a problem..

1 soccer ball machine.... I have had to replace some plastic bushings and Rubber grips... but thats all due to customer wear and tear

2 JR giant machines

4 roadrunner spirals.. never a problem again

I would buy thier stuff new or used all day long.

This should tell you how well they were built

i got cut off on the freeway at 70mph..

i had a gravity hill in the back of the truck (turtled) the excessive force broke the strap

it fell off the truck, skidded down i-75 in detroit hit the center median and spun to a stop

damages? road rash on rear locks... some road rash on bottom flap.. busted top light (plastic) and cracked front shield... $300.00 in damages

no damage to motors... circuts.. playfield.... capsule mechs... nothing... built like a tank..

i soo want tractor time and skittleball..

bill

Wow! That's amazing Bill!

• 1 month later...

I have to give the gravity hill a big thumbs up,,i buy them at auction for 2-300 because alot of old operators just get tired of them sitting in their warehouse for whatever reason ..put them in a laundry or skating rink or whatever and they consistently do a hundred or better a month..thats a great investment and like you said built like a tank,perfect laundry machine to fill the space up and keep other vendors out..

now for others,,i have some "gum ball falls" and they do ok but they can rob them easily,,tilt machine forward and just move cup back and forth and get free gum..the gum is cheap so it still makes money but a problem..

second..the skittle ball is really crap i think,always out of order because balls don't come back or whatever..only had one and liquidated it real quick..

about 40 of the roadrunners or more,,great machines,,still plugging away their 20-40 a month like most spirals make these days,,,

a few years ago i put bakugan figures and zoo mania and 27mm bouncy balls mix in spirals,, I then put a lcd screen playing intro to bakugan cartoon( you might have seen me showing them at NBVA 2008 i think,at ballys lasvegas,,i was in vendynamics booth)...any way with this setup in about 20 machines they where 2-300 plus a month for a good 7-8 months and then got old to everybody and slacked way down,I couldn't change products in them so i just went back to gum..

that was one of my big strike outs vendingdisplay.com (url is dead now) I had those small lcd screens before anybody!! I got them from china and had them made to always auto play the sdcard when powered on even without remote(so if someone unplugged and then plugged back up) Made special display holders for 2" cap machines etc..Nobody wanted to invest 60bucks or better to increase their sales.. I had a whole new revenue stream because i sold ads to real estate agents etc and it flashed between videos i made,,also missing kids network would flash across screen and i could place on charity..I thought it was great idea but it fizzled to crap..got website built to buy "display" vids mpeg,,about 99 cents each for all the great items like sticky hands etc ,had kids acting and playing with toys that where in machines,,you could just buy screen and then go to website and get vid and burn it to your sdcard and change it out when you changed new product...Im not afraid to take a chance if i come up with a good idea,,maybe that is why i have failures like this to talk about!! lol

just like my other inventions i.e. hoverboard (only made prototype,50lbs max) they just fizzed out and nobody was interested..maybe my head is warped and people don't understand my thinking???

sorry im offtopic,,, its late and I've had a few beers.

ron

that was one of my big strike outs vendingdisplay.com (url is dead now) I had those small lcd screens before anybody!! I got them from china and had them made to always auto play the sdcard when powered on even without remote(so if someone unplugged and then plugged back up) Made special display holders for 2" cap machines etc..Nobody wanted to invest 60bucks or better to increase their sales.. I had a whole new revenue stream because i sold ads to real estate agents etc and it flashed between videos i made,,also missing kids network would flash across screen and i could place on charity..I thought it was great idea but it fizzled to crap..got website built to buy "display" vids mpeg,,about 99 cents each for all the great items like sticky hands etc ,had kids acting and playing with toys that where in machines,,you could just buy screen and then go to website and get vid and burn it to your sdcard and change it out when you changed new product...

what was your price point on the screens?do you still have a source. ive wanted to do this with my crane games

wire a screen in the front of the crane showing something that would attract kids over to it

I was getting them for about 23 bucks from china,, a small box would pack about 50 so freight and all about 26 each..I had to buy sd card for each also,,another guy in china had those for 4 bucks for a gig(at the time,,imagine a lot cheaper now as 1g aint nothing now)..i had bought about 6 samples before i found good screen and had feature to auto turn on and play sdcard,,Im telling you all the others you had to use remote and that won't work.

the ones i had also had external speakers or headphone jack,,i placed some pc speakers in machine right below play field and put a pc speakers for my sound to vid,(the speaker on lcd was very small),,i had made a video about some rc helicopters i had and placed a crane with nothing but the rc helicopters,,it did well until they found out they couldn't win them hardly at all..

also did same thing with my "wall of cranes" in my arcade at the time,,i put the screens in about every other one with same video..I bought the plush from classic toy and put their plush in the crane(average medium) with a ticket on every animal,,,i hung the very large ones (about 3 ft tall) of same character from ceiling,,the ticket with winning number (had to check at cashier) got the giant toy .. Opryland in Nashville used to do this when i was a kid with skeeball,,keep trading up the little toys till you got the big one..similar but not the same...I had video explaining all of this, it also had part that showed most of their toys where backlight responsive i was using..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived