How many heads do you operate

Action Vending

How many heads do you operate   

46 members have voted

1. 1. How many heads do you operate?

I have seen a nice looking rack owned by them in a VERY rural NM grocery store. I guess they do not only run those ugly victor 77's.

IMAG0139.jpg

Service has a nearly identical setup in a big chain thrift store in my area. Also has a spiral and a four column sticker machine there.

Service has a nearly identical setup in a big chain thrift store in my area. Also has a spiral and a four column sticker machine there.

They have a contract with American Thrift I'm sure that's who your speaking of. I used to have some but I got sick and tired of having a row of shopping carts slamed up to my rack when I went in.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

They have a contract with American Thrift I'm sure that's who your speaking of. I used to have some but I got sick and tired of having a row of shopping carts slamed up to my rack when I went in.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I can understand that. There's a Kroger here with a crane in it and it always seems to have carts or boxes in front of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have 856 heads as of today, my highest ever. I am thrilled to put out 35 new locations in the last two weeks. I have 20+ more ready to go next week. I expect to be at 900 heads by end of next month, which should give me my highest location number I have ever had too.

Archived