AA shipping costs/times

JCS Vending

My thing is dont be cheap and get the coin box...

the time it saves is worth the cost over time

nothing like insert key- remove money - lock and go... 10 seconds

compared to 40 seconds the other way and the risk of moving the wheel out of alignment...

1 wheel out of alignment negates your cost of the cash drawer...

when you come back to a empty machine and no money..

if you buying new, get the better series and add the cashbox or the cash drawer

bill

I dont think you can move the wheel out of alignment if you lift the body and rotate because the body and the hopper are still together.

I am not a fan of the cash and dash. I would have to buy two locks per machine instead of two. I pick up the body and give quarter turn. I have also seen machines busted in to via the front cash opening.

I did 3 mock orders today from NW and AA each from 3 random cities. And NW was 12% higher per mile than AA.

I am not a fan of the cash and dash. I would have to buy two locks per machine instead of two. I pick up the body and give quarter turn. I have also seen machines busted in to via the front cash opening.

Cash and dash doesn't have two locks or a front cash opening.

I dont think you can move the wheel out of alignment if you lift the body and rotate because the body and the hopper are still together.

the cheaper A&A you have to seperate and tip upside down or dig

bill

How does the base come apart on the 60 model?

They come apart the same. There's no difference in the body. The base is different. Once you lift the body instead of turning it and setting it back down on the base so you can scrape coins, the body stays straight and you rest it on steel shelves located on the back of the base then just dump the coin box and you're done. It's fast and there's not a lot of visible money handling in front of the looky loos.

Archived