Toy vending

lowcountry Dan

I have already learned lots of stuff in my short time here. Many good people are here and have some good advice. Now, with that said, I have had my candy machines, the lowly Vendstar, out there for 2 1/2 years. I need to grow and increase income. I have thought of a couple of drink machines, as I posted on the food / beverage forum. Now, I think toy capsules should be in the mix. However, it seems that only grocery stores, pizza parlors or K-marts have such machines. I think that I want to diversify, candy, toys, drinks. I am not sure candy machines alone are the way to go. I am at the crossroad of determining my next step.

lowcountry Dan

Where are you located? You didn't mention family restuarants.

In all my travels (limited though they may be) I have never come across a town that didn't have toy cap machines in most non-chain eateries.

If restaurants in your area don't allow toy caps, some other places I can think of are party-places that host kids b-day parties, mom/pop convenience stores, skating (ice and roller) facilities, and laundrymats.

There are likely others - - that's just off the top of my head

Interesting lowcountry.

Keep your eyes peeled when you go out to eat.

You may start to notice them...make a direct effort to avoid "chain" restaurants as that will increase the odds you will come across some eateries with bulk toy machines in them.

Also, if your home town is a true tourist destination, then that should mean there is stuff to do with families in your town.

Don't worry about whether there is a machine in a location or not...just worry about getting your machines in locations with family foot-traffic and you should do well.

I have already learned lots of stuff in my short time here. Many good people are here and have some good advice. Now, with that said, I have had my candy machines, the lowly Vendstar, out there for 2 1/2 years. I need to grow and increase income. I have thought of a couple of drink machines, as I posted on the food / beverage forum. Now, I think toy capsules should be in the mix. However, it seems that only grocery stores, pizza parlors or K-marts have such machines. I think that I want to diversify, candy, toys, drinks. I am not sure candy machines alone are the way to go. I am at the crossroad of determining my next step.

lowcountry Dan

Will Dan think outside the box. If you have kids or grand kids ask find out where they Like to hang out and start targeting some of those bushiness to locate I looks like toys you have to start offering a commission but hey if the market is there go for it. Just like anything adjust your prices accordingly for it.

Never thought about single heads or Toys Till I got on this sight and now It is in the back of my mind of something to try.

Archived