Would you buy this?

I believe that is an older model antares. I don't have any experience with them, but if its dirt cheap and the location actually buys product(you would be surprised, I know I was, that some people want a machine in their business, then don't buy anything out of it).

it might not be a bad deal. I have seen others say they wouldn't touch them. You might buy it for the location and upgrade the machine. Ignore the f at the bottom of the post. I can't seem to delete it and I don't even see the cursor anymore

f

Check the machine out real good before you buy. Make sure EVERYTHING works right. Also take a close look at the location. Some youth centers can be great others are dud's. How many days a week are kids there from what times? Some youth centers only have kids a day or two a week for 1-2 hours. Others everyday after school only, and others have people passing through all day. Obviously you want to avoid the first and seek out the later. How much are they asking for the machine and location?

Archived