idiot customers

dogcow

heres one for you...for those with old united cranes u know how there is a slot in the prize door for an

optional prize sensor...

some idiot kid put his parents car keys, house keys,etc.. in there

will be fun taking it apart tomorrow to get those out...lucky for me the place closed before he figured out what happened to his keys so nothing i can do tonight

heres one for you...for those with old united cranes u know how there is a slot in the prize door for an

optional prize sensor...

some idiot kid put his parents car keys, house keys,etc.. in there

will be fun taking it apart tomorrow to get those out...lucky for me the place closed before he figured out what happened to his keys so nothing i can do tonight

What an idiot! I always wonder what kids were thinking when they do stuff like this- it's fascinating how stupid it really is. Good luck getting them out DogCow...

If you don't mind me asking, who called you, the establishment or the irate parents?

Unless the kid is an older kid (8+ yrs old), he's not an idiot for putting the keys where they don't belong....he's just being a kid.

The idiot in this story is the parent who entrusted the keys to the kid in public then further proved their stupidity by not keeping an eye on the kid AND the keys.

I don't come across idiot kids very often.

Idiot parents...I see them all the time.

Unless the kid is an older kid (8+ yrs old), he's not an idiot for putting the keys where they don't belong....he's just being a kid.

The idiot in this story is the parent who entrusted the keys to the kid in public then further proved their stupidity by not keeping an eye on the kid AND the keys.

I don't come across idiot kids very often.

Idiot parents...I see them all the time.

Well said

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived