This Number Has Been Disconnected

English Vending

So the last several times that I have tried to go to my bar location they have been closed, just figured I was going too early. Tried to call today after work to see if they were open and got a recording saying the number had been disconnected. Probably a very bad sign. I'm going to swing by there at night sometime and see if it is open or not.

How have you guys dealt with getting machines out of closed businesses? Is there a certain city office you go through? Hope that's not the case but I want to have my bases covered!

quite a few times

persistance is key

in most cases it will be for sale or lease and you can contact the broker to let you in.

I have done this a few times, assuming they didn't take the machine if they moved.

also check all the doors around the building. on a couple occasions I was able to get in a back door that was let unlocked to get my machine out.

I'm with sweetstop, figure out who owns the building (city offices are a good place to start) and try and get in that way if they're closed. Keep an eye on Craigslist in your area- if the guy is getting out of town he might try selling your machine for some quick cash.

when placing a machine get the owner of the building, this makes it so much easer! this has saved me time a many times ask nexted door sometimes they well leave a key with them so the beer co. can get their machines out or they may know owner. any way it well work out may GOD bless you JAY

So the last several times that I have tried to go to my bar location they have been closed, just figured I was going too early. Tried to call today after work to see if they were open and got a recording saying the number had been disconnected. Probably a very bad sign. I'm going to swing by there at night sometime and see if it is open or not.

How have you guys dealt with getting machines out of closed businesses? Is there a certain city office you go through? Hope that's not the case but I want to have my bases covered!

Welcome to bulk vending. I lost a dozen heads this way.

Archived