What are these machines?

JCS Vending

Vendesign carousel machines. Solid metal, 4 selections, and they appear to be in good shape.

$75 isn't bad in my book, but these things need spots with a LOT of traffic to warrant the size and extra selection. Search "Vendesign" and you should find some threads to help you out.

Good luck!

I ended up picking them up for $60 for the 2 working and $40 for the one where it vends without a quarter in it. I figure I could use it for a parts machine because coin mechs for these are $35 each!

They definitely need paint, a good cleaing and some oil or something on the stiff coin mechs. Hoping I got a good deal.

Is it possible to vend 1" toy capsules with these machines?

Not likely. I heard that there was a company that made a "custom" capsule setup for the Vendesign machines, but I heard they were ridiculously expensive. I'd link it in, but I can't find a website.

I ended up picking them up for $60 for the 2 working and $40 for the one where it vends without a quarter in it. I figure I could use it for a parts machine because coin mechs for these are $35 each!

They definitely need paint, a good cleaing and some oil or something on the stiff coin mechs. Hoping I got a good deal.

On the coin Mechs I good shot of Brake cleaner from a auto parts store works wonders. It dries and evaporates quickly also. To Lube I like using something called Lock ease It is a Graphite solution spray. The pressure from the spray allows it to get in to small areas and it a dry film kind of lubricant so it won't attract dust. The spray also evaporates fairly quickly just leaving the graphite. What happens with WD 40 and other sprays it just gives the dust something to attach it self to and makes things hard to work.

Archived