locating tips for free

ronsidney

Hey guys,

I have been promoting my website trying to get better rankings in google the last few months and my friend who does SEO(search engine optimization) told me i need to offer some sore of free download for people to come to my website to increase traffic..

I put together a short list for locating and tried to make it the most important tips i could think and not be some big book..Some guys are selling similar and not even good locating books all over the internet...

go to my website www.blazingquarters.com and sign up for the PDF download and it will email it to you..

Let me know if it works OK..

thank you

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

What are the laws on coin pushers in Texas? I have not looked into it real hard but from what I can tell it is considered to be gambeling and therfore illegal in Texas, does anyone else have other info?

A few other things you can do, for free or very cheaply:

• Post your PDF to document warehouse sites like scribd and docstoc.com, make sure you tag them with appropriate tags and that you have linkable areas from the PDF to your website. You will get some traffic off those.
  • You 7search.com, it's cheap feeder traffic, not the best but at .01-.02 per click-thru it's worth it just to get an extra sale or two a month.
  • Create a Squidoo.com lens on coin pushers.

if i were u would i post craigs list ads

I wished i could post on all the craigslist 's at once..

there is a guy selling breathalyzer 's on there with some sort of hair straightener also..He is like on all the craigslst and hasn't been flagged off..

I have thought about setting up several different craigslist ads all across the states that buy a lot of pushers like texas, california,florida,michigan and oregon to name a few of the best places.. but i bet they will flag it off in no time.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Hey guys,

I have been promoting my website trying to get better rankings in google the last few months and my friend who does SEO(search engine optimization) told me i need to offer some sore of free download for people to come to my website to increase traffic..

I put together a short list for locating and tried to make it the most important tips i could think and not be some big book..Some guys are selling similar and not even good locating books all over the internet...

go to my website www.blazingquarters.com and sign up for the PDF download and it will email it to you..

Let me know if it works OK..

thank you

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

I got a security alarm from my ad-ware protection. Im sure it's ok but if it scared me off it's gonna scare off others too!

you mean my website

I got a security alarm from my ad-ware protection. Im sure it's ok but if it scared me off it's gonna scare off others too!

you mean the website had some sore of ad-ware on it?? the system that emails the pdf is aweber and i have several people tell me its the best source to use.. when did the alarm go off?? when you tried to open pdf or when you went to my site??

let me know how it happen as i need to contact aweber about it if its something with the pdf..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

you mean my website

you mean the website had some sore of ad-ware on it?? the system that emails the pdf is aweber and i have several people tell me its the best source to use.. when did the alarm go off?? when you tried to open pdf or when you went to my site??

let me know how it happen as i need to contact aweber about it if its something with the pdf..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

it wasnt when I went to your website, it happened after I entered my name and email address

Here is the warning I got

Security Warning!

Visiting this site may harm your computer!

The website you are visiting appears to contain malware or exploits. Malware can harm your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a website that hosts malware may infect your computer.

By clicking on the "Continue to site" button,

you understand that this site has been flagged and may harm your computer.

when you enter the name and email it opens up a big window that has my logo and explain

Screen Shot 2012 08 07 At 6.53.20 PM

you then check your email and the link is there for pdf...i have a mac so it hasn't give me a warning..It is provided by a company called aweber that does the service for a monthly fee..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

I wished i could post on all the craigslist 's at once..

there is a guy selling breathalyzer 's on there with some sort of hair straightener also..He is like on all the craigslst and hasn't been flagged off..

I have thought about setting up several different craigslist ads all across the states that buy a lot of pushers like texas, california,florida,michigan and oregon to name a few of the best places.. but i bet they will flag it off in no time.

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

theres a program that auto posts i forget the name of it, if u want it ill ask around and see if i can find the name of it

again

theres a program that auto posts i forget the name of it, if u want it ill ask around and see if i can find the name of it

again

that would be great!! I heard they will block you IP if you spam,,i list a lot of local stuff on craigslist so i haven't risked it..Its how i find route drivers, workers, and renters for my rental property..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

Archived