New location!

jpvending

Brought the machine today. I don't think any of the people spoke english. It is a chinese buffet place and it has double door entry with a foyer in between. The foyer area is not air conditioned and that's where they indicated I should place the machine. I told them that I was worried the M&M's would get squishy (live in AZ where it's 103 today). They let me bring it indoors. They had a big spiral gumball machine and a lollipop 'honor box' near the register and the door. They had me place my machine beside the aquarium closer to the tables. We'll see how it does there. I think the location could be good...as far as the restaurant...but wonder about the location within the restaurant. Wonder if people will think it's germy because it's near the aquarium?

Stopped by 4 more places in the same plaza (a nail place, a restaurant, a dry cleaner and a vetrinarian) and tried to locate machines there. Got shot down at all of them. I am now officially 1 for 12. Locating in 100+ degree weather just sucks.

you want a sure fire way to get those locations here is what I do I'd I get shut down on a location I want lets say u go to a Mexican restaurant and they have a machine talk to management but also have a machine with u when u go in and have it painted same as Mexican flag green white red looks good never been shut down with this one. and one more point restaurant does not have to make call to remove other machines I make it for them. its a win win for restaurant and me

jerry

Yes. try and get the rack in. The foyer would be great for a rack. I would put at least 5 way rack 2 .50cent toys on top 2 .25cent toys on bottom and 1 gumball on bottom. Chinese buffets are usually great. Congrats.

Archived