"Start New Topic" button

caserri

I've added a new button at the top right of every page, right next to the "View New Content" button, called "Start New Topic." It's pretty self explanatory but I wanted to let people know it's there.

post-1-0-66736400-1346786281_thumb.png

Clicking this will pull up a list of every forum on the site that you have permission to post in. If you click on a forum from the list, it will take you directly to the posting screen to create a topic in that forum.

Let me know if you have any issues with this new feature.

Nice new feature! Never seen that on a forum before....might have to have some of the one i frequent copy the idea :P!

One thing you changed that I didn't like was putting the chat feature in the "more" bin. People actually started to use it somewhat when they could see the red number that showed when people were there.

Nice new feature! Never seen that on a forum before....might have to have some of the one i frequent copy the idea :P!

One thing you changed that I didn't like was putting the chat feature in the "more" bin. People actually started to use it somewhat when they could see the red number that showed when people were there.

Hmmm, I didn't make that change. There is no "More" bin for me. Do you have a small screen?

post-1-0-70426300-1346872929_thumb.png

Can someone verify if the chat tab is in a "more" bin? I never saw it but I'm assuming it was due to user screen/resolution. I've eliminated the store tab just to be sure but id like some feedback. Does anyone see a "more" bin?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Here's a shot of the forum on my phone. Can't get much smaller and still no "more" tab. What is your screen rez and what browser mission?

I'm not disputing, just trying to troubleshoot.

post-1-13468862953433_thumb.jpg

Has something happened to the twitter link at the bottom of each thread next to the Facebook link? It's not a twitter image anymore but some guys picture.

Not sure what you're refering to about the more part?

Do you see a tab in the menu at the top that says "more"?

As for the twitter thing, I have no clue. I see the twitter icon. Can you post a screen capture?

Archived