lets see if i can help with this one....?

TKK

my bill acceptor will only take 1$ max credit. its a multiprice vendo 511 with intellivend 2000. so if you want a monster at $2.25 it will take a dollar and thats it the rest ud have to have 6 quarters or $1.50 in change to accept credit. its gotta be a switch i can change for it to accept more than $1 dollar. heres a pic of the validator would this be a setting in the BV or in the machine??

E106F033-orig.jpg

On the machine side in the "OPTS" menu. Try the following:

Go to “OPTS”

(Press Mode Switch Four Times to "OPTS"

Press Selection Switch #1

(Continue to press #1 until desired setting is reached.) The numbers represent these options.

1 = Force Vend if bill is accepted. Scavenger lever will return change.

2 = Change Machine

3 = Bill accepted is held in escrow. Scavenger lever will return bill

I believe you need to set your Bill Handling to option 1 . See if that works. If not try 2.

Should stack the first bill and take a second bill. Do not know if it would take a 3rd bill. Never priced a product that high in one of these machines.

On most machine “force vend” = once a coin or bill is accepted no money will be refunded or returned without a purchase.

In my experience force vend = pissed off customers.

I think you want option #2 if you want to accept more than one bill per purchase and allow your customers to change their minds after inserting their money.

Walta

Archived