Average pulls from soda machines

megas92

Hi Im fairly new to vending and I've mostly been doing bulk but Im considering buying my first soda machine . Theres a huge lumberyard opening up in my town there about 60% finished building it and I was told that when it opens there should be about 30-40 employees working there and I was just wondering how much do you guys think a spot like this could generate ?

I've been servicing a machine shop with 35 to 38 people, with my Vendo 480 10 selection I been pulling in $225 to $250 a month in 90 degree weather, it's in the low to mid 80 now I expect it to drop. I have not bought any more powerade because of that. Two rows of 20oz bottles and rest is 12oz cans.

I've been servicing a machine shop with 35 to 38 people, with my Vendo 480 10 selection I been pulling in $225 to $250 a month in 90 degree weather, it's in the low to mid 80 now I expect it to drop. I have not bought any more powerade because of that. Two rows of 20oz bottles and rest is 12oz cans.

thanks sounds like its a good opportunity but this machine would be in ny so im not sure how much it would drop during the winter months, wish I had it when we had the 105 degree heat wave 2 months back .

when you say $225 to $250 is that net or gross?

when you say $225 to $250 is that net or gross?

That is net. What I didn't know was the front office has stopped buying from the coke machine from in lunch room and walk into machine shop to buy from my machine!!

Lucky me!

Archived