toy taxi question

will.vend

sounds like a disconnected harness somewhere... did you take off the control box or move the machine

recently? if so check all the harnesses for proper connection. if nto, check the dbv against another machine

or swap it out with another dbv. if it doesnt work with another dbv or the dbv appears working and the harnesses

are plugged in it could be a problem with the board. hypothetically the coin line and dbv line run on the same voltage

so you could try patching it (the dbv) into the coin line.

basically you would need to rip apart the heat shrink tube on the end og the harness that goes

into the DBV. then you would need to clip the coin and grnd wires (make sure u know which they are or

u could get a "shocking" surprise if u hit that 110v line.). then take the 2nd coin mech harness, if its unused and snip the end off, and just use some terminal connectors to attach a patch line from the coin and grnd wires into

the coin mech. that should do the trick. if u have both mechs installed u will need a spare coin mech harness and u will need to reharness the wires. i dont use comparitor mechs so its a little easier to do for me. set the dbv to pulse 4 times per dollar. also note the dbv meter will not be pulsed but the coin meter will recieve those pulses.

if u need further instructions on goign this route let me know u can call and ill walk u thru it

Will it give credits with coin? If not probably a board problem. If machine gives credit with coin but not bills does the credit display count down from 99 when you insert a bill? If it does you probably have a bad power supply. Otherwise try a different DBA.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived