third party contact info

Does anyone know the number for coke, or Pepsi, to talk to them about doing a third party account. I have tried to Google it, and I have also tried to find my local bottler, but I keep hitting dead ends.

Easiest way is to get the local switchboard number to the local bottler and ask for the third party account rep.

If all else fails Coke does have a national service #, don't know if you will get anywhere by calling it but here it is.

1-800-647-2653

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

These types of programs are run by the regional bottlers.

The goal of the program is not to help you start a business.

The goal is get venders to sell more of their brand of soda and less of the competition by have operators replace old machine that had the other brands soda with new equipment full of theirs.

Often you are obligated to take delivery of a minimum amount of soda each and every week.

If you happen to be located near the border line of 2 Coke bottlers you may find one is easier to work with.

Around here Dr Pepper is easiest to work with.

Do you currently buy your soda directly from the bottler?

How much soda do you buy a week?

Walta

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes! Buffalo rock is our local distributer, they have machines EVERYWHERE! I am concerned that I won't be able to find locations for the soda machines.

your right about buffalo rock seems like between them and giambra vending they have market cornered in pc

Archived