Headquarters shut down warehouse!

CajunCandy

One of my machines I placed at a AC rebuilding warehouse was shut down, no warning to me from management just close the doors! My machine is still in there as far as I know. Has anyone experience this? What can I do to get my machine out? Will be heading out there in morning to retrieve it hopefully!

Mike

One of my machines I placed at a AC rebuilding warehouse was shut down, no warning to me from management just close the doors! My machine is still in there as far as I know. Has anyone experience this? What can I do to get my machine out? Will be heading out there in morning to retrieve it hopefully!

Mike

This kind of stuff happens once in a while. Just get on the phone and start calling tomorrow. Call headquarters, warehouse and any mobile numbers that you have until you get in touch with someone that can make arrangements to let you in.

Might also want to look up property records for the ownership of the warehouse, it might not be the AC rebuilding company. They might also be able to provide access to retrieve your machine.

Thanks Mission.

I call this morning and they assured me I can get the machine out no problem.

They had my first vending machine, which is the reason I got into full line vending!

I just picked up a 35 people plus large upholstery shop this morning, lose one and then you gain one! lol!

Mike

Thanks Mission.

I call this morning and they assured me I can get the machine out no problem.

They had my first vending machine, which is the reason I got into full line vending!

I just picked up a 35 people plus large upholstery shop this morning, lose one and then you gain one! lol!

Mike

good going man

“You can get your machine back” is not a good enough answer.

If they are going into bankrupt the court may seal the building and sell its contents.

Some of the bidders are slime balls and will keep your equipment.

I say get a firm date and time to retrieve your equipment as soon as possible. I know operators that have lost equipment this way.

They decided that there layer fees would be more than the equipment was worth.

Walta

Went pick up my machine and yes there emptying the warehouse! The company was bought out from overseas firm, the AC repair warehouse was told there profits was not up to par, so they laid off 32 people!

Thanks for the advice on serial #'s I will do it.

Something in writing call it a contract, service agreement or whatever that has the location, serial # of the machine and names with signatures will go a long way to recovering your equipment when things do go bad. If you stay in this business long enough it WILL happen to you and if you don't have something in writing you will be faced with the aforementioned legal fees vs giving up the machine decision.

Archived