Snack location advice

Square

While locating my candy machines I had a request for a snack machine for half the year.. not sure if this is a viable...

They only want a machine off hockey season due to the hockey club running the canteen and do not want to cut in to there profits.

They have a single pop machine on contract, so no pop. The off season would service lacrosse teams and summer activities.

I'm so new to vending and only have a couple location with candy machines BUT have 6-7 months to think about it...and make money on candy to pay for a snack machine...

Details on where the machine would site for 6 months out of the year are still unclear and I think with a bill receptor I would be the only snacks in the area off season.

Anyone have this kind on agreement?

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

If they won't let you place a coke machine - forget the snacks. You can't run one snack machine - the stales will kill you. I'm not knocking snack machines as I have a number of them in service myself, but I make my money on the soda machines. Some people will tell you to stick to soda accounts only - good work if you can get it. But most decent accounts are also going to require a snack machine. I use my snack machines to differentiate myself from other vendors by focusing on items my customers really want and constantly trying new products. I buy from many different sources and thereby offer a mix that others can't or won't match. That said, I always make more money on the soda machine.

If they won't let you place a coke machine - forget the snacks. You can't run one snack machine - the stales will kill you. I'm not knocking snack machines as I have a number of them in service myself, but I make my money on the soda machines. Some people will tell you to stick to soda accounts only - good work if you can get it. But most decent accounts are also going to require a snack machine. I use my snack machines to differentiate myself from other vendors by focusing on items my customers really want and constantly trying new products. I buy from many different sources and thereby offer a mix that others can't or won't match. That said, I always make more money on the soda machine.

i agree forget running ONE snack machine. snack only locations can do OK if the numbers work out.

f.ex i have one at a hotel, it uses only long dated items w/ no commission and "hotel pricing" so i

make pretty good money there.

Archived