Refrigerated snack machines?

spdydre

I like the AMS chilled snack. It is there food model with a software change.

So many of the others are converted snacks that are not seal and insulated properly this put many parts of the cabinet below the dew point and the machine rust away very quickly.

If you go with something else don’t set it below 75 that is cold enough to keep the chocolate solid and the machine above the dew point most of the time.

Walta

I got your pm but I will reply here as everyone is on track. The AMS will give you the best bang for your buck but there are a few differences between the low temp and chiller machine. The low temp uses a 1/3 HP compressor and only chills the cabinet about 10 degrees below ambient temps. The low temp machine is a fully refrigerated machine and can maintain a temp of 40 degrees if needed. This machine uses a 1/2 HP compressor and is fully insulated. Depending on what you are trying to accomplish will determine which unit is best for you. Remember a chiller will always be a chiller while a low temp machine can be a chiller or food or beverage or combo, etc.

As far as simplicool. Yes they work and they work well. But again it is only for chilling.

Where are you located. We'll see if we can hook you up.

Archived