FSI 3039 Lock?

marzvending

No, to many style of lock , key combos and manufacturers. . The only person who knows the key number is the person who sold it to you. Then he would have to know where the machine is located and travel to get there and if a pro wanted to get in he would no matter what. Just make sure you get a spare key.

If you have several machines, I would get your own personalized lock and key combination. You need to buy at least 10 to get started but after that the place I use will sell you as many as you want that only match your key. Can't remember the name of the place but it's in Florida and the locks I get are Cobra. I suspect that there are better locks that you could buy, but how often do find you somebody drilling out the lock to rip off a three wide snack machine? It's also much more convenient to have all your machines keyed alike when doing your regular servicing.

If you have several machines, I would get your own personalized lock and key combination. You need to buy at least 10 to get started but after that the place I use will sell you as many as you want that only match your key. Can't remember the name of the place but it's in Florida and the locks I get are Cobra. I suspect that there are better locks that you could buy, but how often do find you somebody drilling out the lock to rip off a three wide snack machine? It's also much more convenient to have all your machines keyed alike when doing your regular servicing.

LSI in orlando

http://www.lockingsystems.com/contact.htm

Archived