Keurig Honor Box System

Greatdane

Has anyone thought of bypassing the "Biz Op" and starting a Keurig K cup Honor Box system.

You would think it would be pretty easy to set up and maintain.

Product cost is about .25 cents and sell for .75- $1.00 each. Would be a nice add on to existing honor box systems.

K-cup Honor Box

post-4506-0-08329300-1351441883_thumb.jpg

Greatdane

Would that be suppling the coffee pot for the k cups or how does that system work? I use a kureig coffee pot and really like the selection of coffee and tea they have, but very few places have those machines. Good idea but may be a little expensive to set up. I will watch to see what ideas get posted here. Thanks

Looks like the brewers are around a hundred entry level and a selection of K Cups would be about $25.00 They sell little 30 count displays for around $15.00

Seems like all you would have to do is come up with is about $150 for the brewer, rack and signage.

Secure locations preferred :)

Keurig Platinum Mini Brewer. With Up to $50 Mail in rebate!

Looks like $99.00 and rebate

30 K Cup carousel

About $15.00

post-4506-0-34764800-1351455790_thumb.jpg post-4506-0-40893500-1351456258_thumb.jpg

easier to just have coffee service, considering u need to suply the brewer and have it installed into the water line

also make sure u have liability RJT told me a terrifying story about a coffee service installation gone wrong where the entire

car dealership was flooded

with coffee service, you front the business the cups and they pay you on net 30 terms every month, just send them an invoice.

You would have to have a large pot that you filled with water for about 10 cups, because on that particular model you show [thats the one I have] you have to put in the water then open the k cup lid put it in while the water drains to the heating tank then close the k lid and push the start button, oh and having to turn on the power button first so it starts to warm,. If you forget to do it that way or don't know to do it that way you miss up the coffee and make a big miss around the pot. Thats my experience with the one I have. I thik the other ones that hold a lot of water are about 150. to175. I think you'd have to have a good contract on the coffee pot [like the coffee service people have. I think as dogcow said above coffee service would be better. You don't have to have one hooked into the water line but the investment would be a little to steep to have the pot, the k cups. the honor box or the whole thing come up missing. With that investment yo could not stand to have any shrinkage like your reg. honor boxes have. Opinions?

After thinking this over [laying awake with nothing better to do]. I was pretty interested. but after thinking it through I've come up with this senario. You buy the pot set the system up in an office of 4-5 employees with an investment of 200.00, say 3 of them are coffee drinkers and one is a tea drinker , they drink two cups a day x1.00 =6.00 aday x30 =180 amonth. You will have to restock At least 2 x so you would have a 3-4 month pay back. Which is a good pay back. Now lets do it in the real world. Out of the 3 that drinks coffee and the 1 tea drinker, 2of them use it for a week then decide that they can just buy the k cups at wall mart for 18 cups for10.80 bring them to work and use your free coffee pot. After the other drinkers see this happening 1 of them does the same, but the other one feels that they should honor your system so they put in their dollar or two. so the next week you come back and only have 10.00 in the box. I think you have the idea now. There would be no control over how the machine was used. So for now I have to say I've talked myself out of agreeing with that idea. If you want to try it and it works I'd be glad to follow your journey with it. Good luck

After thinking this over [laying awake with nothing better to do]. I was pretty interested. but after thinking it through I've come up with this senario. You buy the pot set the system up in an office of 4-5 employees with an investment of 200.00, say 3 of them are coffee drinkers and one is a tea drinker , they drink two cups a day x1.00 =6.00 aday x30 =180 amonth. You will have to restock At least 2 x so you would have a 3-4 month pay back. Which is a good pay back. Now lets do it in the real world. Out of the 3 that drinks coffee and the 1 tea drinker, 2of them use it for a week then decide that they can just buy the k cups at wall mart for 18 cups for10.80 bring them to work and use your free coffee pot. After the other drinkers see this happening 1 of them does the same, but the other one feels that they should honor your system so they put in their dollar or two. so the next week you come back and only have 10.00 in the box. I think you have the idea now. There would be no control over how the machine was used. So for now I have to say I've talked myself out of agreeing with that idea. If you want to try it and it works I'd be glad to follow your journey with it. Good luck

the same thing can happen with coffee service, if you see the numbers going down you have to pull the unit. in coffee service they have a minimum

Has anyone thought of bypassing the "Biz Op" and starting a Keurig K cup Honor Box system.

You would think it would be pretty easy to set up and maintain.

Product cost is about .25 cents and sell for .75- $1.00 each. Would be a nice add on to existing honor box systems.

K-cup Honor Box

post-4506-0-08329300-1351441883_thumb.jpg

Greatdane

Instead of doing it on a honor system, just invoice the location for the K-cups and they can decide if and how much employees pay. You can then also sell then cream, sugar etc to make more $$ per location. You gotta wait 30 days to get paid but you will have zero shrinkage. If they don't meet a minimum purchase amount then charge them a rental fee for the brewer.

Presto instant coffee service, without instant coffee ;D

Archived