average charge for can soda?

On average, what do you find the best price to charge for a can soda?... Also, I was thinking about vending redbull in my can only soda machine. Does anyone have experience with redbull, does it sell good? What do you charge for redbull?

In Canada, the standard seems to be $1.00 to $1.25; Bottles $1.75-2.25; Red bull is barely seen in machines here, i've seen the odd monster machine ($4.00 a can I believe). I do believe someone posted a general price list (United States), and I believe $.75 was the standard, but don't quote me. Keep in mind the CAD has always been worth less than the USD for last 40 years, up until last couple of years, so US prices are still much lower (don't feel bad for us up North though, we do make more money as well
:P
)

I have the EXACT same question regarding the red-bull and non-standard sized can-drinks, so thanks for saving me writing. I noticed there are no standard sized energy drinks available for sale. Any advice?

On average, what do you find the best price to charge for a can soda?... Also, I was thinking about vending redbull in my can only soda machine. Does anyone have experience with redbull, does it sell good? What do you charge for redbull?

For me 12 oz can soda ranges from .65 to .75 depending on commission structure.I sell 1 case of Red Bull every 2 months. The only reason I carry it at all is that the GM at one of my locations insistes on it. The location does on avg 600-800 a week and I think he is the ONLY person that buys them. $3.25 for a 12 oz version. Tried it other places and it just sat in the machines.

For energy drinks I sell Monster in 16 oz cans 2.25 to 2.50 each and I sell a lot of them.

mission vending,

You might consider giving the GM a case of Redbull every month or so and saving that column for something that sells. With a $6 to 8 hundred a week account, that column might be worth an extra $100 or so

mission vending,

You might consider giving the GM a case of Redbull every month or so and saving that column for something that sells. With a $6 to 8 hundred a week account, that column might be worth an extra $100 or so

It's one of them fancy newfangled Bevmax machines so giving one of 45 facings is not a big deal. ;D

I find that .75 usually works best. Three quarters seems like it psychologically does the trick in terms of buying a can of coke. Adjusting it down to .65 can see a short term increase but usually that's limited and won't result in enough profit to offset the reduction in revenue.

I charge an even $1 in Calif for a 12-oz can. If someone goes to the convenience store to make a purchase, it will run them .75 for the product, .06 for the tax, and .05 for the california redemption value... making a grand total of $0.86 I figure 14 cents is worth the convenience of not having to walk/drive to the store for a soda.....

I see them for $1 quite often, as well. I think that $0.75 or $1 are the two amounts I would choose between, because of convenience and the way our thought process works: oh, it's only 3 quarters; or oh, it's a dollar- I have one right here, so let me put it in and not have to worry about getting nickles and dimes back. Obviously a dollar makes more money per vend, but personally, when I see $0.75, I think 'what a steal.'

Archived