Power at my house is back on in New Jersey...

WillisNYC

but I have yet to check on any of my machines. That process begins tomorrow. I have 30 or more stops close to the Jersey 'shore' and just hope that I don't find anything like the attached photo! The warehouse does not have power either. Hopefully it will soon since I should be getting deliveries this Friday...according to Coke and Vistar!

post-1337-0-66256300-1351708726_thumb.jpg

yo brian,

been trying to call you. i surveyed a bunch of my sites today in newark, jersey city and bayonne. anything near the water was flooded. i have 3 large accts. (200+)/week that will be out for weeks. its really sad seeing all the devastation. be safe

john

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

I have one location that will have 8' to 10' feet of water if we have a another hurricane like Rita!

I do know what your going thru WillisNYC it sucks when you have 6' of water covering the property and cops will not let you go home.

Hope everything turns out for the better!

Halloween turned out to be mostly trick and no treat! Power went out shortly after I posted the above missive. I did go out today to visit some of my locations, but none by the shore as yet. Happily, when I came home, the power is back on. Hopefully no more teases and it will stay on. Warehouse still no power.

I am certain that one snack machine I have right on the shore inside a popular bar is going to be a total loss. Other than that one, I hope my machines are ok.

yo brian,

been trying to call you. i surveyed a bunch of my sites today in newark, jersey city and bayonne. anything near the water was flooded. i have 3 large accts. (200+)/week that will be out for weeks. its really sad seeing all the devastation. be safe

john

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear about those accounts John, sounds like a tough loss. Hope they get this fiasco called a state back and running soon.

Archived