rowe 5900 delivery door

dogcow

It is unlikely you will find a bin assembly and it will be expensive if you do.

I think you should take the one you have apart, identify the damaged parts, look up there part numbers and search for them.

Walta

I have had this happen to me a couple of times. I have always taken them apart and reshape the bent part back as close as possible so that it works, A little black paint and your back in buisness

gave it a shot turns out the part that was bent could be removed without any negative impact to the operation of the delivery box

so i just pulled it. thanks for all the advice guys

Please be careful. It sounds like you removed the rear baffle. If this is the case be aware it will be possible for small children to reach inside and may get there arm trapped. Be sure your liability insurance is paid up.

Walta

Please be careful. It sounds like you removed the rear baffle. If this is the case be aware it will be possible for small children to reach inside and may get there arm trapped. Be sure your liability insurance is paid up.

Walta

LOL good to know and it is, ill give a shot to reshaping it however i do not think it is likely to get it to fit back in there its a very tight fit do you know if there is some alternate part that can be used?

Archived