Soda / Snack Route Evaluation

bulkjake

I am currently in bulk vending but, I have been toying with the idea of getting into full line. This route came up for sale locally. I put the details below. Thanks everyone in advance for your help. I initiated contact through email to get some clarification. What do you think?

8 snack, 8 soda machines, 1 coin hopper.~6 GF12 12 select snack, 1 International 40 select snack, 1 HR32 32 select snack machine. 7 C13 300 6 select soda, 1 Vindo Vmax 10 select soda machine. Gross monthly~$1,600-$2,400. Net monthly~$900-$1,700. No contracts, 1 commission~$30 a month. 6 locations. $15,000 for machines & profitable locations.

Looks like you're buying yourself a lot of work for not enough income. Based on the machines you listed I doubt that there's more than 6 grand in equipment. Add three months gross, 6 more grand and you're looking at 12 grand tops.

Looks like you're buying yourself a lot of work for not enough income. Based on the machines you listed I doubt that there's more than 6 grand in equipment. Add three months gross, 6 more grand and you're looking at 12 grand tops.

Sounds about right, I'd be in the 10-12K range if the equipment was in good shape.

....and if he is saying that gross is $1,600 - $2,400, I think his net is actually somewhere south of his predictions. With that gross, I believe you will see a net of $700 - $1100 tops. No way in hell is he hitting $1700 net on a $2400 gross account, even on his best month.

Travis

There is a lot to consider before getting in to full line id suggest doing some rfeading like rjts book or the book vending machine fundamentals to decidde if full line is for you. Like f.ex do you have a way to move the equipment? What happens if u get sick/injured

Archived