Ardac Up Stack Acceptor Advice

pp47021

I have two up stack bill acceptors by Ardac that came with two machines I bought on CL. Neaither of the acceptors were working when I purchased the machines I replaced them with the Mars 2000 acceptors I had in my garage as spares.

My question is are these good bill acceptors and worth getting them repaired? I have no experience at all with these and don't want to spend money getting them fixed if they are junk to start with. Any advice you have would be great.

Lol! I have one in my trailer park machine, as long as it works I will use it! when the sucker bites the dust it is going in trash can! I have a mars vn2511 with the metal mask to replace it.

moondog is right it not worth messing with!

I am also looking for advice on replacement of Ardac USA model 88x5203 acceptor. It is on an old DN 368b7/216-8 machine. It plugs into a Coinco 9300Dex coin changer, using the 12-pin plug. It jammed the other day and now it will not accept a bill. Any suggestions on a inexpensive replacement.

Thanks.

That Ardac validator is obsolete. I replace them with a 2511 Mars validator and an adapter and change it out. Call vendors Exchange and they will help you. It will work on all older Dixie Narco machines.

Archived