frozen soda

TKK

Hi guys I left my 30 24 packs of coke/dr peppers in my truck bed last night. Temp was 40 degrees. Well at 4 am it snowed and has been snowing all day. They have snow on them

Do u guys think they are frozen abd bad or will taste bad? It's only 30 degrees but still snow abd icicles everywhere. Should I return em? I heard if a coke is in the sun and then cooled it won't taste the same or go bad?

If they froze up you should be able to see the cans bloated - the cause of many jams when the thermostat goes bad. I'd open a couple up and check them before tossing 2 bills worth of sodas.

Like moondog said open 1 or 2 and try them, if they are frozen i wouldn't sell them. Normally after they freeze and then thaw they loose all their carbonation and taste bad. Last thing you want is 720 crappy soda's making your customers mad.

I might be able to take them back but the cardboard boxes the cans come in is going to fall apart as soon as they defrost.

They were fine they are all gone now as I put them in my best location I guess they wetent frozen frozen just to tops

They were fine they are all gone now as I put them in my best location I guess they wetent frozen frozen just to tops

This is an excellent point; I feel fortunate to be able to learn the importance of temperature-controlled storage the not-so-expensive way! Thanks.

Initially, storage sounds like an expensive proposition that eats into my monthly net profit, but it's a better solution than losing product in my trunk while it's so cold outside.

Archived