Equipment pricing

Repairman

Guys In the morning I am meeting a buyer who wants 4 to 5 snack chip machines and of course he will want to pick the best ones. I am going to offer to him a 933AP snack and (3) 112 AP's for $1700.00 dollars.

I want to liquidate my inventory and want to try and sell him a "Lot" consisting of (4) AP 7000 Snacks, (3) AP 112 's, (1) AP 933 snack , (3) Dixie 501e bottle drinks, (1) fsi snack and (4) single price Dixie can machines, (2) spare dixie refrigeration decks and (5) extra Mei 2511 validators and (3) spare SIId boards. I will (with his help) offer to load up and deliver the machines to his facility. All are in working condition and have working validators and changers. The 933 snack is close to brand new looking and should bring in several hundred dollars by itself. What do you all think would be a fair price for all this? $4000/5000 ??

Guys In the morning I am meeting a buyer who wants 4 to 5 snack chip machines and of course he will want to pick the best ones. I am going to offer to him a 933AP snack and (3) 112 AP's for $1700.00 dollars.

I want to liquidate my inventory and want to try and sell him a "Lot" consisting of (4) AP 7000 Snacks, (3) AP 112 's, (1) AP 933 snack , (3) Dixie 501e bottle drinks, (1) fsi snack and (4) single price Dixie can machines, (2) spare dixie refrigeration decks and (5) extra Mei 2511 validators and (3) spare SIId boards. I will (with his help) offer to load up and deliver the machines to his facility. All are in working condition and have working validators and changers. The 933 snack is close to brand new looking and should bring in several hundred dollars by itself. What do you all think would be a fair price for all this? $4000/5000 ??

At liquidation prices that sounds like a reasonable price range.

Repairman,

I'm not famiiar with the market in Arkansas, but here in California you'd be looking at a bare minimum of 10K for the equipment you have listed and that would be a fire sale. The AP933 alone would go for about 3K.

And you're going to move it for him? If the guy doesn't jump on this deal he's nuts.

If you haven't quoted any prices yet, 6K for the AP933 and 3, 112s would be a very good deal for your buyer. If he'll take the whole package go 10K.

I hate to see you give away the farm - check A&M's prices if you don't believe me (they're considered to be among the more reasonable machines sources).

Well I let the stuff go. Needed the money. The 933 Snack was really a 122 AP snack. Still a nice machine. My daughter is getting married and I needed the money ASAP so I chumped off and gave the guy a deal he could not refuse. I wish I had had time to hang on to it but I did not. Mooon dog does used equipment in Calfornia really bring in that kind of money? I tried to sell it to Vendors Exchange. They were not interested.

Well I let the stuff go. Needed the money. The 933 Snack was really a 122 AP snack. Still a nice machine. My daughter is getting married and I needed the money ASAP so I chumped off and gave the guy a deal he could not refuse. I wish I had had time to hang on to it but I did not. Mooon dog does used equipment in Calfornia really bring in that kind of money? I tried to sell it to Vendors Exchange. They were not interested.

The pro refubishers would try and get 15K for that lot - of course they'd sell them one by one over time but from what I see from other areas of the country, the guys in California are slightly on the low side.

For example, the AP7600s (location ready) cost $1,200 every day of the week and they sell a lot of them. You can gauge by that what the newer models go for. I pm'd you about better options but I guess you didn't get it.

Archived