any insight on this crane

havending

i e-mailed the guy, its a chinese made piece of junk,they dont even have a manual for it and it has no bill acceptor harness, you can make your own but for the price i would get a used smart or toy taxi from betson, i figure they probably pay 600-800 ea by the container full. ask ron his experience with chinese cranes. I have used some you get what u pay for

Used for betson, i hear that alot...

but this is the deal i got yesterday

New toy taxi or Hot stuff

1695.00 new plus tax and delivery

came out to $1848.00 with freight etc..

They have a program at Shaffer distributing right now ending soon

cash for clunkers trade in a shell, or a old broken crane for $250.00 credit towards these

I took them a busted up united south beach.. trolly was shot ... no claw.. control panel was pryed and broken into..

out the door price for a new hot stuff? 31 inch $1595.00

bill

no dba, and they have changed hot stuff-toy taxi a little bit

the carrage around the gears is plastic

the rods for the trolly are diffrent

the coin slide is lower and they redid the quarter slide

new birghter lights like the keymaster style

new led ropes all red color but they dance more

the 4 stock bolts to mount the dba are too short trip to hardware store for 1 inch ones

you have to cut the zip ties and move the door wires higher up to make room for the dba

other than that its improvments are good

i have to check to see if they removed the tilt-bob i shook it and didnt hear dont shake the machine but i forgot to look

bill

im going to get a toy taxi next week

trading in yet another destroyed united textiles

i have figured out most of the reseting issues with the uniteds

1: trolly has 120 volt motors and the metal loom will short out from time to time

2: left right and claw down switches are poorly designed the rubber sponge stoppers wear out

3: speaker... is 12volt it does not operate like a normal speaker with ohms they send voltage pulses to make the sounds

if the speaker shorts or is old and worn you have a spike on the 12v line

4: those old ict cashcode are too old they are causing resets too

i have found using 2 power supplys helps with the 5.30 volt lines one 5v power supply and one 12v power supply

so if the speaker spikes the 12v it wont reset the crane due to the hiccup from 1 power supply

bill

but i am done with uniteds anyway i have only 2 left with new boards.

Used for betson, i hear that alot...

but this is the deal i got yesterday

New toy taxi or Hot stuff

1695.00 new plus tax and delivery

came out to $1848.00 with freight etc..

They have a program at Shaffer distributing right now ending soon

cash for clunkers trade in a shell, or a old broken crane for $250.00 credit towards these

I took them a busted up united south beach.. trolly was shot ... no claw.. control panel was pryed and broken into..

out the door price for a new hot stuff? 31 inch $1595.00

bill

That is hilarious. I have a few treasure chest cranes 1 eyed and limping. Someone has dibbs on the circuit boards. I should do the same thing.

Archived