using craigslist to find local locators?

TKK

Just posted an add today. I will locate myself but you never know if you get a good lead or account like this. Have any of you had success with this? The idea is finding 1-2 good guys who u can call when you want more accounts who knows how to spot good places.with this economy I've seen people post they'll do almost anything for a few bucks. For those of you who have done this method what are your pros/cons? Experiences? Maybe your ad? Has it been successful?

Thanx

ive done this worked well but any good sales person is gonna want a draw, the guys that work on straight commission are usually screw ups who come to work high on drugs or wont show up on time. my dad runs a sales room for 20yrs they are all like that ,losers. anyone good is gonna want a weekly draw at a minimum.

Ive used craigslist since I started to find locations. I tried the salesman route but it has not worked out that well for me as of yet because I have not found one that is reliable. The only thing that has worked is placing ads about my business or offering referrals/locations for $100 with certain terms of course.

• 2 weeks later...

TKK, can I suggest you spell out 'you' and not use 'u'? Also double check your spelling. I saw several typos. I know this isn't huge but if you want quality people then they need to think you are professional. Maybe I am a grammer snob - but I'd see that ad and think it wasn't 'real'.

You'll have to report back with how this works out for you. I've placed an ad but never gotten any responses. I've also posted on FB and to FB groups I belong to that I'm willing to pay cash for locations...but never get any bites.

TKK, can I suggest you spell out 'you' and not use 'u'? Also double check your spelling. I saw several typos. I know this isn't huge but if you want quality people then they need to think you are professional. Maybe I am a grammer snob - but I'd see that ad and think it wasn't 'real'.

You'll have to report back with how this works out for you. I've placed an ad but never gotten any responses. I've also posted on FB and to FB groups I belong to that I'm willing to pay cash for locations...but never get any bites.

if u are writing u pay straight commission nobody will ever reply. i make my ad a bit vague and say its outside sales in the vending industry once you get a good candidate then you can work out the money

Archived