Houston Area

Jeremy Rand

We are pretty helpful in this forum. Ask any questions that you have, and you would be AMAZED at the amount of free help that you will get!

Travis

Agreed, I think you will be hard pressed to find someone locally. Most vendors that I know don't like the idea of training their future competition.

Im in the Houston area. Alot of vendors here will not talk to you and are paranoid. I only deal with a couple vendors and thats if they are selling equipment or have accounts for sale. The one guy that gave me a TON of advice ran a business here with over 500+ machines but now just runs 30 or so due to his divorce and his wife taking and selling everything so he could care less now haha

We did some work for a vendor in Houston and he just disappeared. I wonder if its your friend that went through the divorce. Why do you think vendors in that area are paranoid. Too much competition?

I was wondering where people in the houston area buy their machines from and where they get most of their products from?

Look on craigslist it is full of machines in your area, you just have to be able to determine what you need and how much you can afford to spend, but first thing is to find locations for so said machines you what to buy and can you fix or refurbish it yourself, save you good chunk of change! Just remember no small combos or nothing that turns manually! Also make sure machines have a working bill acceptor along with a working coin mech.! Also if you do get a location no commission and try to put a cold drink and vending machine, at said location.

my two cents

mike

I am not too sure I remember when I bought one of my first machines the guy selling it to me wouldnt even tell me how many machines he had. He said never tell people how many machines you have, your locations and only talk to one or two vendors and stay low key. There are a ton of people who do vending down here but a ton of people who do not know what they are doing or give terrible service so it makes it easy to take accounts sometimes even though the city is saturated. Every vendor here has the same cookie cutter business platform so if you make a change here and there to how you do things or what you can offer your customers it makes you more attractive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived