3141 fsi?

TKK

guys being a jerk, he had said $700 last week. now hes like i said $1000 because i need the money. its been for sale for like 3 months. i told him id do the $700 he had asked for, but he says no. oh well

i just wanted a newer looking machine for my newer location, i found 2 aps the 5000 and 7600 but they look older and id think theyd jam.

guys being a jerk, he had said $700 last week. now hes like i said $1000 because i need the money. its been for sale for like 3 months. i told him id do the $700 he had asked for, but he says no. oh well

i just wanted a newer looking machine for my newer location, i found 2 aps the 5000 and 7600 but they look older and id think theyd jam.

No - they won't "jam" I'd rather have the AP 7600 than anything USI makes. Refurb the AP yourself and you'll have a solid machine. Customers don't know how old a machine is as long as it looks good and works good. I refurb all my snack machines - that's the only way I know it's done right. A lot of pro refurbers tend to cut corners

So ud recommend the ap 5000 and 7600 over that one? I keep seeing refurb it. If its working great why refurb it?

I'd opt for the 7600 - the 5000 is just too old in my book. I'm planning on upgrading all of my 7600's with the VE Revision doors down the road which will give me a much more solid machine than any of the new models plus give me all the bells and whistles.

To refurbish a machine all you need is a small pad sander (get a good one), a paint roller and just your basic hand tools. With the 7600, you can get almost any part from VE. For less than $100 (including tuff fronts) and about 8 hours of light work you can make the machine look like new. Don't scrimp on the little stuff - rollers, price holders, coin inserts, etc.. This stuff doesn't cost much and makes a big difference in the finished appearance and function.

Once you move into your house, this is the way to go - save yourself a ton of cash vs buying through pro refurbishers. If you're still living in an apartment, then you probably don;t have the space to do this.

Ok ill pick up that ap 7600 for $250. It looks like it has a wood front. So does the 5000. What would be bad about the 5000? It looks just as old and has a coin mech and bv

Ok ill pick up that ap 7600 for $250. It looks like it has a wood front. So does the 5000. What would be bad about the 5000? It looks just as old and has a coin mech and bv

AP didn't make many of the 5000 series - some of the parts are interchangeable with the 4000's and some with the 7600's. The 7600 is a safer bet.

If you unscrew the trim from the inside of the door you can remove the wood grain and replace with Tuff Fronts

Where do they sell those tuff fronts? So would u pass a ap 5000 for $250 working?

I would as it doesn't fit my master plan. It's a perfectly good machine if you've got a spot for it but it's very old.

I have a spot for it for sure I just want something that works my cranes vs polyvend are crazy different

The main thing to know with the AP 4000 through 7600 series is how to set the price. Hit the "set" button on the control board, then hit 11 on the key pad - 11 will allow you to scroll up until you reach the desired price. If you go too high, 12 scrolls down. Once you have your price set, punch in each item for that price. Close the door and you're done.

Archived