delete account

havending

Accounts aren't deleted.

I don't think any of us are here at gunpoint.

If someone no longer wants an account here they usually just stop coming around.

If circumstances are special and just walking away isn't going to work, we still can't delete accounts, but maybe we can present some alternatives.

Send admin/mods a message with details of what you want to accomplish.

Most importanly: Help us help you...respond if we reply to your request with questions.

It's usually going to take a little back-and-forth for us to come up with the best way we can help.

Sometimes we get requests and folks ignore our replies...that's not going to get anything done.

Losing Havending would be a large blow to this forum.

So many of the greats have moved on:

Nam, Blueplate, Tbird, Jax (okay, sometimes he's here but not very often), West Coast Vend (last active over a month ago)

It feels like only a few of the members that defined this forum for years are still here.

At least we have their histories to search.

Would prefer that Havending doesn't leave, but this may have simply been the way to say goodbye.

I do have to ask, what is the problem making you leave? I have to admit I haven't been as active on the forums lately, mostly keeping up with the Golpher Hole more then anything, so I didn't see if there were any events that happened.

I know this has been a great community that has been built up, and hope it stays that way.

I don't think havending's leaving judging by his activity.

He has posted on this forum as actively as he always has since publishing the original post above.

He was likely asking his question for reasons other than his intent to leave.

I didn't know the post got any response. I was watching a news report that was saying how many people are leaving face book and other sites. So I got to thinking and look through our site more so wondering how many have deleted theirs here but didn't see a way. That's all didn't mean to worry anyone

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I didn't know the post got any response. I was watching a news report that was saying how many people are leaving face book and other sites. So I got to thinking and look through our site more so wondering how many have deleted theirs here but didn't see a way. That's all didn't mean to worry anyone

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

glad you aren't leaving :)

Damn... Uh I mean.. uh ;D

Seriously for here I wouldn't understand the idea of deleting an account. My thought would be to just leave, either announcing it, or just vanishing into the ether.

Archived