Short changing

redayejones

I am writing on behalf of my non-profit organization. They have placed me in charge of our soda machine. We recently upgraded the bill acceptor with another model that will accept $20's. We have a coinco bill validator (BA30B) that accepts $20 bills. The machine recognizes credit for $20, however the coinco changer (USQ-G701) only gives change as if a $10 was inserted. This means you have to buy over $10 in product in order to recieve proper change.

I was wondering if the changer is to old to handle $20's, or if it is another issue somewhere else. The changer has 4 tubes...dollar, dime, nickle and quarter...if that helps.

don't put a $20 accepeter on a soda machine- it drains the coin tubes and you run out of change. If you really need a $20 capable acceptor, buy one of MEI's recyclers. It gives change in bills

Decent advice but it does absolutely nothing to help the writer's question.

As for your question, I am not certain but I would venture to say that there may be a setting on the machine that limits the amount of change it will give. It would be best to provide the model of the actual vending machine.

Archived