BevMax 2145 problem

joel112

Oh also a quick bio of myself, on the surprising (lack) of knowledge i have of the vending machine business.

I've been in the vending business for almost 7 years after i inherited a few (6) old DN501e and VendoMatic from my brother who decided it wasnt worth his time to service them anymore.  He bought them used for like 800 bucks a pop, and i think they were like 10+ year old machines when he got them, and he said he made back his initial investment in like a year.

There were 2 locations, a hotel and an office building.  After 2 of the clunkers became too bothersome to fix, i salvaged em for parts to keep the rest of the fleet going.  Then i bought, used, 2 Automatic Products snack machines and 2 DN5591 glass front drop machines (for about 800 each, i got lucky as ive had few problems with em so far)), split evenly between the 2 locations.  Ive had these newer machines for i think 3 years now.

Unfortunately i pretty much do the lazy man method of taking care of these machines.  I let small issues pile up, then i call a repair tech out to get em all fixed in one fell swoop, or i wait for a major issue to occur (say a refrigeration issue) then i call a tech in.  I know the absolute basics on maintenence, like i know how to swap out motors and other minor parts on the old golpher machines, knowledge i gained from ripping out parts of the 2 machines i decommissioned, but ive no clue how to handle electrical, HVAC, or anything i cant look up quickly on Google/Youtube.