Apartment complexes

TKK

For those of you with complexes how long does it usually take the location to pic up? I have a complex low income that makes $400-$600 a month snack and coke. But I've been finding new similiar locations and they do bad $100 combined or so the first month. That good complex I have I bought as a route so it was established. I'm sure they should pick up. But how long does that usually take? And what do you look for?

I'd say try switching the products up some and see if that helps any. Not sure on the time though. Some might not even know it's there yet also. So it could take a couple months for everyone to even know. Just a guess though

im hoping they pick up every month til they hit equilebrium. for example my good complex always makes $450-$600 a month. steady. im sure when they started they didnt make that much for a few months, just wondering how long tho

Maybe you can put a clipboard and pencil and ask people to ask for certain product? I know that, when I've asked a food vending guy to stock certain things, I've felt obligated to buy the item(s) often!

Mine get broke into a lot, 2 times in about 3 months. Very low sales. They called yesterday wanting commisions. I call my mover and told him to get ready to move it. No more apts!

...... and there you go, the first three reasons.

...... and there you go, the first three reasons.

Mine's under surveillance cameras so vandalism i'm not worried about. Already talked about commission and we agreed not have any. Sales aren't bad for me either. But i'll definitely take all into consideration if i ever look at another complex

Archived