First 5 Machines - up and running!

Let the rambling begin.

Got my first 5 machines up and running finally today. All new. All have credit card readers (I know.....keep your peanut gallery comments to yourself....). 1 location has snack/soda/frozen - hotel & water park breakroom for 350 employees. 1 location is a machine factory - snack/soda.

The setting up of the machines was of course not as smooth as one would like. Being a newbie, I had to learn the machines and get product loaded correctly. Not an issue - just took longer than I would have thought. But we're up and running now. Had to go back to the hotel/water park location to load the frozen machine today and get it running thanks to a broken part during shipping. Got that fixed and checked the snack/soda machines. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 sold today. Tomorrow will be first full day with all 3 machines going. Next week - with spring break happening - the hotel AND water park will be fully staffed going forward for the summer.

I'll try and post earnings appropriately here on the forum.

Now that i'm exhausted and tired of driving back and forth..............it's back to my REAL job.

Don' t feel bad about the long set up time - I've been doing this for awhile now and it takes me a half day to get a snack and soda bank going.

$30 is pretty good for a water park in the winter - that account should crank once summer rolls around.

Ps. In the future you can preload your basic snack items (chips and cookies) in your shop - saves some time on site;

Don' t feel bad about the long set up time - I've been doing this for awhile now and it takes me a half day to get a snack and soda bank going.

$30 is pretty good for a water park in the winter - that account should crank once summer rolls around.

Well, remember - it's the hotel and water park employee breakroom. 350 total employees in the peak of the season.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Archived