Anybody recognize this machine

Rick

Found this on craigslist - http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/app/3668925066.html

I have a small auto shop with 5 employees and they keep begging me to vend drinks. Do you think this little cooler would do the trick (and I'd appreciate feedback on they're asking price of $80 if any of you have owned one of these).

Apologies in advance, I've only done bulk up to this point so I'm a complete noob when it comes to drink vending.

This kind of a rare unit - the price is okay but I'm not sure where you'd find parts if you needed them. A safer bet would be a standard single price conventional machine - it'll cost you a bit more upfront, but will hold more product and is definitely fixable

moondog's right, this is more of a collectible machine and parts are hard to find. There are websites that cater to collectible vending parts such as www.fun-tronicsllc.com, www.colamachines.com and www.sodajerkworks.com. You should locate a normal, industry standard single price machine for selling cans out of with minimal problems.

Archived