Battle of the Locators

adog

Well I must say I am not very impressed with either of the new locators. I feel Pam is on her own time when locating. We had one day scheduled where she would come out and locate a rack and she never did. Then she said she would locate a rack phone calling but still hasn't. Not very impressed at all. 

As to All Pro Vending Locators as well I haven't heard anything from them. I believed I placed my order last tuesday and have not heard one peep from them. Doesn't even feel like I placed a order with both of these companies lol. I'm still waiting for them to come through.

When I have some free time coming up I am going to self locate my own racks. Ready to cancel my orders with both companies. Maybe Pam is only good at locating in person... I'm not sure but I know when a business says they are going to do something and you make arrangements they show up and follow through! And Maybe All Pro Locators bit off more then they could chew (handle) for a new locating service. I have failed to here one review from any members saying they have placed their racks from a location given from All Pro Locators. 

I would not use Pam if you want to know why in detail do a search in the forum 

Does anybody know how to contact Pam markovitz?

Dont waste your time, Self locate or use post pay .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw give them some more time!  We are all anxious for more spots.  But good quality, legitimate locations take time.  Besides, there is no deposit.  So they make no money until they deliver.  So I can't get to worked up since they aren't holding any of my money.

That's how I feel - it's not like they've tied up my money so what do I care?  Don't get me wrong - if it goes on longer than 4-6 weeks then clearly we have a problem.  But the longer they take the more opportunity I have to try and get it placed myself instead.  

Locators just give me a great "Plan B".  

From what you are saying IMO it would just make sense to open the phone book and pick up the phone yourself! There shouldn't be any need to pay a locator!

Exactly, why pay a locator to do this when everyone should be fully capable of doing it themselves.

Archived