Anyone Know The Name & Model Of This Snack Machine******

The guy whos selling it told me its a Nerly/Walke but i cant find anything on that name?? Need help on a name/model!! thanks

3Lf3I33o15Gc5Hb5Mcd32ad7a0694f348129a.jpg

It looks like a 3015. I've got a Nerly, Albright ARS 3014. These all pretty much fall under the Wittern Group as the parts are often interchangeable with USI and FSI. This machine is probably about twenty years old.

It looks like a 3015. I've got a Nerly, Albright ARS 3014. These all pretty much fall under the Wittern Group as the parts are often interchangeable with USI and FSI. This machine is probably about twenty years old.

what are you thoughts on this machine?? hes selling it for $350??

too old of a machine??

what are you thoughts on this machine?? hes selling it for $350??

too old of a machine??

It's a chevy - at $350 it should work for you. This is not something that I'd consider converting to MDB or DEX but it should get you by.

ALWAYS....ALWAYS offer less to begin with. As long as you don't try to insult him, they will either counter or take your offer. At the worst, you will get it for his asking price....at best you may save $50!

Travis

Works that way with selling equipment too. If you want $350, ask $400. If the buyer offers $350, you both get a deal!

Archived