Cleaning machine after servicing it?

Just curious how vendors clean machine, after servicing it, spray with Windex and wipe down to get smudges and dust off.

Myself I can't stand a dirty machine,knowing it is mine,my own little business it reflects back on me as the owner. I even clean my cold drink machines out side after I service them.

Thanks mike

PS I did a search but found nothing.

This is something I am trying to be better about. I have been squeezing my route into three full days and my cleaning had been 'lacking'. I am going to five days a week, with the thought of spending some 'quality' time with my machines.

I was able to do this a couple weeks ago and really felt good about how it went.

Just curious how vendors clean machine, after servicing it, spray with Windex and wipe down to get smudges and dust off.

Myself I can't stand a dirty machine,knowing it is mine,my own little business it reflects back on me as the owner. I even clean my cold drink machines out side after I service them.

Thanks mike

PS I did a search but found nothing.

Hey Mike,

I use 409 for the machine bodies and windex for the glass. I clean mine every three months which works well for the break room accounts but not so good for the factories where the machines will get dirty again over night.

I'm more particular about the inside of the machine and clean the bottom and that crap that builds up on the trays - what is that stuff (I call it chip smutt) ? I get those yellow shop cloths at Costco for about 10 bucks for a couple dozen. They last forever and can be washed again and again. They're also good for cleaning up those suicide soda cans - nothing worse than sticky Coke all over the floor.

Moondog,

You obviously have never had to clean up after a Big Red explosion!! This is the stickiest stuff known to man:)

No Golfdogs,

We don't have Big Red around here, but I did just deal with a Rock Star Mango something or other that felt the need to fly the other day. The key to this stuff is to catch it before it coagulates, which starts happening pretty much on impact.

No Golfdogs,

We don't have Big Red around here, but I did just deal with a Rock Star Mango something or other that felt the need to fly the other day. The key to this stuff is to catch it before it coagulates, which starts happening pretty much on impact.

Big Red is my number 3 seller behind Dew and Coke. I dropped one in an office break room. It punctured and proceeded to roll 15' across the floor. Believe me when I say it sprayed EVERYWHERE!!! I had to get a ladder to wipe down the ceiling. The next time I was there, they presented me with some safety goggles:)

Wow that's crazy I can't even sell a case a week of that. Dew, sunkist, diet are usually my worst best is coke by like 75%. Then Dr p. Sprite, Pepsi,

Archived