Royal GIII 660 Price

I found what looks like to be a good deal on a Royal Vendor GIII 660 for $800.00  It is a nine selection unit with a Coinco Mag30B Bill acceptor and a Coinco 9302-GX MDB Coin Changer.  Is that about right? 

I found what looks like to be a good deal on a Royal Vendor GIII 660 for $800.00  It is a nine selection unit with a Coinco Mag30B Bill acceptor and a Coinco 9302-GX MDB Coin Changer.  Is that about right? 

Not a bad price if it is all working and in good condition.I like these better than the 804's because its smaller, easier to move and locate. Some locations will refuse the 804 because its so big it totally dominates a small room.

I've got both models and I like the 804 better because it's bigger - I've got a couple of accounts where a 660 just wouldn't get it done.  I've had great luck with both but would recommend that you download the manual from the Royal, service section, website.

$800 is a decent price for a RV660 with the options you mentioned, as long as it's in good condition, clean and everything works. This is a late model machine and you will have no trouble getting parts or tech support for it.

Archived