Honor lollipop boxes and bulk vending machines...

Okay, I've been finding more and more lollipop boxes on top of my bulk machines (especially my triples). I usually put them on the floor in an out of the way place where nobody's likely to find them. I hate finding other people's vending equipment ON TOP of my machines. If I could put my machines on top of their boxes, I would. So, I'm starting wonder, if I can't beat them, maybe I should join them and beat them at their own game. I'm thinking about putting my own boxes on top of my machines. That way the real estate's already occupied and they can't their stupid boxes on my machines; and I might make a few extra bucks.

Those of you who have boxes like this, what are your thoughts about this idea?

I have counter top mint boxes and would never put one on a bulk machine. If they are too far from sight they will steel you blind. I don't think these boxes will be there long.

This was already discussed in at least one other thread..

Bottom lines:

1) If you're commission, or otherwise paying to lease the space, you have every reason to be annoyed.

2) If you're at the location for free, hush. Nobody owes you anything.

3) The honor box never wants to be on top of your machine. Prefer the sales counter 100 times out of 100. But if the location owner says to the locator "yeah just put it on top of that machine there" then that's what they do.

Archived