VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I'm in. Live draft is cool. Did that a few years ago. You really have to do your homework before the draft though. Only thing with live is you need to be there to get the team you want. You can be absent but yahoo will pick your team for you. Make sure you edit your pre-draft players rankings though.

Id be up for this! Ive been playing FF for 16 years. Im still in the original league that I joined. Its a local league and we have a live draft at someones house every year. We started before the internet was in everyones house,lol. It was a lot harder back then to find things out then. Id be interested in joining another league. A live draft is best but hard to get guys together at same time, either live or auto would be fine with me

Looking for three more people that will field a team in the Vendiscuss league. Make sure you want in as there is nothing more disappointing than having a person who quits half way. There is room for 7 but 3 will work.

Lets play some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

I have never played this before gang. I am interested but not sure how it works.

I took a look on Yahoo and there is over 700 fantasy groups signed up.  What number are we?

I setup the league on Yahoo. It will be just for fun. It has room for 12 teams.

ID# 187823

Name: Vendiscuss

Password: northwestern

Anyone that wants to join can and look over the settings. Feel free to make a suggestion if you see something you want to change.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Mike

It looks like we need just one more player to make it an even league. I hate byes. It's getting close to draft time. Autodraft will work better for me now because my laptop got fried and the wife and I are sharing the PC. When are you planning on doing the draft?

The draft status has been changed to "ready" The auto draft will happen between now and midnight Sat. I hope it is after all the preseason games are over! Dont anyone to get a player that blows out a knee the next day.

Mike

Thanks to everyone who has joined. I hope everyone has a good time with it. Dont be afriad to talk a little smack. They will be pushin pusherman off the field on a strecher when DAMAGE INC is through with him! WOOOOOOOOOOO. LOL

ah, well lucky me that I don't watch football for the good looking men. Besides, I don't think Brady is all that great looking **collective gasp**, and I don't think I could pick Romo out of a line up. LOL! Notice my avatar? That's Wes Welker's got milk ad. Much cuter than Brady......

In the end it's all about the points, baby, and Brady will jack you up! LOL  :shock: