VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

My wife cleared out all my usernames and passwords on the computer last night. For the life of me, I can't remember what I signed up under. Y'all will have to let me know how I did. Maybe Mike can access my user name and PM it to me. :X

how's this for an update... you beat me by 3 points with your kicker playing tomorrow night, all my guys are done. you won! congrats, you are officially in the superbowl! steve and g-r vending both still have one guy playing tomorrow, steve is down by 6 points. ( i will be playing the loser of that game to decide who came in 3rd and 4th place). mike creamed jay-son 77 - 42, which puts him in 5th place. it's been such a fun season, guys, we will have to do this again next year!

Thanks for the update, Mrs C. See, I am a nice guy afterall. LOL

If I can't figure out how to get back in there, I'll be keeping the same lineup for the Super Bowl anyway.

I'm in the Super Bowl. Woohoo :dude:

well bacho is off to quite a lead with peyton manning getting 28 points in thursday nights game. g-r has 13 points. steve has 0, me 11, but those of us with points only had one guy playing thursday night, so i'd have to say it's still anyones game to take right now. just wanted to give everyone an update...;)

alright, here it is...

it looks like bacho has the superbowl in the bag. he's ahead by 11 with one guy and his defense still to play tonight.

steve is down by 31 points right now, but he still has 2 guys playing tonight/tomorrow night. so its still possible for him to make a comeback!

Thanks for the update Mrs.C. Let us know how you did.

Looks like my running back ran wild last night. He scored 4 TDs.

It was a fun season. A special thanks to Big Mike for running this league. We'll have to do it again next season.

[*]

1stPosted ImageBacho's Maulers

[*]

2ndPosted ImageG_R_VENDING

[*]

3rdhttp://lookup.avatars.yahoo.com/images?yid=stebecaserblou&size=medium&type=jpg&pty=3000Mrs. Caserri

This is it guys. The final update of the 2008 fantasy football league. It was so much fun, thanks to Mike for setting up the league. Congrats to #1 Bacho's Maulers and #2 G-R Vending. Poor Steve, losing to his own wife, go easy on him fellas!

Mrs. C