VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I have never played Fantasy football before, I'm not a "sports" guy, so I'm not sure how all this works. The Kandy King has sent me the basic rules of the game and how to get started, so I'll brush up on that. I don't want to join in if my poor grasp of how things work will interfere with the rest of your matches. If it won't interfere, count me in.

I expect to get pummeled mercilessly, but I'm in it for the fun.

Mrs. C,

Performa Vending and Lurtsman were receptive when I suggested they join. Can you send them invites or instructions on how to join. The link I sent them does not seem to work.

here is the link to the league, the password is vendiscuss. YOU MUST HAVE A YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT TO JOIN. their rules, not mine! most of us, if not all, have one only for the league.

http://football.fant...gue/tvffootball

you have to go to yahoo and open an email address before the link will work

Capitol D team I would like dropped. Sorry for the problem.

not a problem!

Mrs. C,

As I know you are not a fan of wagering on the Fantasy Football, I have come up with a suggestion that may sweeten the deal without anything tangible on the line. Members currently hold the distinctions of "Charter Member", "Supporting Member", "Basic Member", etc. Would it be possible to add a little tag line below it saying "2012 Fantasy Football Champ" or put a trophy next to it or anything that is a marker for to distinguish the current years champ. I think that may draw a bigger audience for the league. Not to mention I think the distinction would look great on my . . . err, I mean "the winners" . . . profile.

KK

No luck I'm afraid- it gives me an error message "You are not part of this league" and doesn't give me any options there. I am logged into my old Yahoo account I've had since forever ago, so I don't think that's the problem. Is there like a list of leagues, or a welcome page that will let me in, because this one isn't giving me the option for a password input- and only takes me back to the main fantasy football page.

I'm sure it's something obvious I missed, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I am ready to wheel and deal ANY member of my team. SEND ALL OFFERS! In these auto-draft leagues, the only way to get the team you wanted is to TRADE, TRADE, TRADE.

Or you can be like me. Play the hand you're dealt and make it work! I won't trade and I will still be this years champ. :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

You can "play the hand you're dealt" and leave your fate in the hands of luck. I prefer to add my skill to the equation and not let an auto-draft determine my destiny. Perhaps that is why you have 3 trophies in 8 years and my trophy case looks like this:

34sqg4p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i'm experiencing some scoring issues, the proper score isn't showing on the matchup. none of my players are credited for td's. anybody else having issues?

....aaand just like that, they were fixed! lol, figures! i stewed over it for a couple hours and then as soon as i say something, it changed. lol

look on the bright side this is just something else you and mrs. c have in common.

Well not after next week. We play each other! Battle of the last two winless teams.

Edit - I just checked, the cheeseheads are winless too.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2