VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

For those of you left with tears this year........... Im not sorry

The only tears I'm going to shed are tears of joy when I repeat as champion.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

We need another team asap. Yahoo is saying that we can not have an odd number of teams for a draft.

C'mon people. It's all in fun. I can't believe we can't get ten teams out of the people that frequent these forums. <_<

Edited by bacho

Looks like I'm the favorite already.

WINNING!

Wait until your best players go on the DL one by one like mine did. Then we'll see what the most points get ya. :P

Edited by bacho

Where is the champ?

Everything is going according to plan. I have you right where I want you. I'm just lulling everyone in to a false sense of security.

woo hoo! brady threw 517 yards and 4 touchdowns! i believe aaron rodgers was my first qb pick but i didn't get him...so thanks to who ever did (hee hee). keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the season...

I have Aaron Rodgers, thank you. :-*

As for the Brady 517 yards, it's only the first week. For your sake, I hope he stays healthy. He doesn't have all that great of a line protecting him. Miami's defense has got to be the worst in the league.

Everything is going according to plan. I have you right where I want you. I'm just lulling everyone in to a false sense of security.

ROTFLMAO