VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I would of never guessed... maybe if I had of drafted Brady & Gronkowski... I may have been able to change your mind about being a NO trade team... ;D  

i think i offered steve tom brady in a trade and nothing so not sure it would have done any good

I would of never guessed... maybe if I had of drafted Brady & Gronkowski... I may have been able to change your mind about being a NO trade team... ;D  

Nope.

i think i offered steve tom brady in a trade and nothing so not sure it would have done any good

Nope.

Whoa! I just saw the offer. I must admit that I did momentarily pause.
  • Like 1

I'm thinking.

While you're thinking about it, you might want to finish filling out your roster for this week - you've already got one goose egg.  This is not how Belichik would do it  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Dang - the bengals really stunk up the place tonight.  Glad I don' have any of their guys.  If they wanted a scrawny white guy who misses all his passes and gets sacked repeatedly, they should have just hired me  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Just in: Bengals receivers being sent over to Africa to aid in the ebola epidemic since there's no fear of them catching anything

I think you may of got it mixed up... its the Bucs WR's that they should be sending!

There's a lot more than tackling involved with playing Line Backer.  They have to read the plays and know what the offense has planned as well as defending against the pass and stopping the runs.  With no on field experience, this would be a steep learning curve.  Kicking is a lot less complicated and every team needs a good field goal kicker.

I agree with you for once.... I will teach them to kick first... but I still think I have a better chance of teaching them how to be linebackers... than you have of showing them how to put a Revision Door on a AP7000! ;D  ;D  ;D  

By the way.... have you got that door on yet?   

Edited by Kiwi
  • Like 1

I think you may of got it mixed up... its the Bucs WR's that they should be sending!

I agree with you for once.... I will teach them to kick first... but I still think I have a better chance of teaching them how to be linebackers... than you have of showing them how to put a Revision Door on a AP7000! ;D  ;D  ;D  

By the way.... have you got that door on yet?   

The door's been on for six months - never did get around to hooking up the control board yet or installing the vend bucket.  I need to move the machine out so I can refurbish it properly but I've got too many other machines in the way right now - I'll get back on it as soon as it cools down (my garage has been running above a hundred degrees for the last four months).

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The King is making a very special offering from his coveted WR selection.   I am willing to package either Mike Evans who has been dropping an average of 30 points a week over the last few or Alshon Jeffery with a TE, RB or QB for an upgrade at TE, RB or QB.  Please submit all offers and realize that Megatron, Thomas and Gordon are off the royal table.  

HRH

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The King is making a very special offering from his coveted WR selection.   I am willing to package either Mike Evans who has been dropping an average of 30 points a week over the last few or Alshon Jeffery with a TE, RB or QB for an upgrade at TE, RB or QB.  Please submit all offers and realize that Megatron, Thomas and Gordon are off the royal table.  

HRH

You'll need to make the playoffs if you expect anything out of Gordon  ;D  ;D  ;D

Heads up Kiwi - you need to add a defensive squad to your lineup this week.  I recommend Tampa Bay as I'm sure they're available  ;D  ;D  ;D  Don't drop Lynch this time while you're in the process  Do you still remember how to add and drop ?

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Trade deadline is almost upon us.  You have just 2 more days to sample the King's royal wares.  Send all offers and make them count.  

HRH

I hope you're not holding your breath.  The only guys you have that anybody wants, you refuse to trade.  Aside from Evans (who plays for TB) there's not much there and you certainly won't get a quality QB. TE or RB for him.

I hope you're not holding your breath.  The only guys you have that anybody wants, you refuse to trade.  Aside from Evans (who plays for TB) there's not much there and you certainly won't get a quality QB. TE or RB for him.

I have EVERYTHING everyone wants.  Evans putting up 25 points per week, Alshon in double digits and poised for a breakout, Tre Mason claiming the St. Louis backfield, CJ Anderson claiming Denvers backfield (If you are desperate for a win this week, this is your guy) . . . The King is everywhere you want to be.  Send all REASONABLE offers to be entertained by your King.

HRH

That, my friend, is why you will never be a champion.  You are too concerned with where someone came from and not concerned enough about where they are going.   Evans has outscored every receiver on your team over the last 2 weeks.   You buy a stock on the rise, not on its decline. I am offering what very few others are, players on the rise.  Offer or don't but they will be big on my team or on yours.  The choice is up to you. 

HRH