How to find new locations

I would like to add a few more pop machines and was wonding how you go about finding new locations? Seing as Im set up on my dads apartment building I dont have and places where I rent a spot. There is a large farm near me I thought about talking to and maybe a few tool and die shops in town.

Any sugestions would be appreciated.

I would like to add a few more pop machines and was wonding how you go about finding new locations? Seing as Im set up on my dads apartment building I dont have and places where I rent a spot. There is a large farm near me I thought about talking to and maybe a few tool and die shops in town.

Any sugestions would be appreciated.

the easiest way is drive around and see what parking lots look full

for soda only you are looking at lube places, small industrial like 10-20 employees 

laundromats and apartments.

basically just find a place you want to try walk in and ask to see the person that handles their vending

if they say they dont have any vending you're in! ask to talk to the office mgr 

Im not a real good salesman but Ill try my best. I came across 2 pop machines for a fair price. I think I may pick one up and try to find a home for it. Theres a shop in town only a few miles from me thats packed with cars, I may see what they have to say.

Archived